Monday, January 7, 2013

Finally!!

I'm so glad to finally have a blog going again. I remember "back in the day" when I used to get on twice a day and blog my mind out on livejournal.com. Some may say, "That's not blogging, that's an online journal!!" But I beg to differ!! The layout and concept are the same, so blogging it was!!

Anyway, there are so many times throughout the year, while on facebook, when I come across a status or article that stirs something deep inside. Whether is's repressed emotions, happy memories or just plain disgust and anger, I wish I had a place to go and get it all out!! This will be that place!!

There have been a lot of changes this year in my life. Some good, some bad and some just ridiculous....  BUT, I wouldn't change any of them. I have come to realize that everything that happens teaches me something new about myself and the way I view the world. It's like unlocking a door to my mind. Something that was so plain as day I feel as though I should have come to realize it long before, but because I had never been in that position, I did not have that knowledge. Life is a learning experience, one that I cannot wait to go through and blog my mind out during. : ) I hope I can teach someone something along the way. So read on, because it's only going to get better and I can GUARANTEE it will be interesting. ; )

P.S. A big THANK YOU to my cousin Liz, who made blogging interesting for me again. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment